Can you mix Boldenone with Testosterone?

tobby

Can you mix Boldenone with Testosterone?

Post by tobby »

A good question is "Can we mix EQ with Test?" - I will try to answer here....

So I say Yes and here's why:

EQ is an anabolic steroid that acts quite slowly in the body and therefore should be used in cycles of at least 12 weeks or longer, to get the best results from its use.
When combined with Testosterone Enanthate at a dose of 300-500mg per week and Equipoise at 400mg weekly, it can be extremely effective for both cutting and bulking depending on diet and training regime.

Who has such experience, your comments are welcome ;)
45cmbiceps

Re: Can you mix Boldenone with Testosterone?

Post by 45cmbiceps »

To me that sounds like a good mix for 14 weeks where both products are used at 2ml/week each.

PCT is very important as well as nutrition, rest and hard training.
sky

Post by sky »

45cmbiceps wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:31 am To me that sounds like a good mix for 14 weeks where both products are used at 2ml/week each.

how to use pct for this cycle?
45cmbiceps

Post by 45cmbiceps »

Classic PCT with Clomid for 4-5 weeks will work.

How to know when to start PCT?
Check ester half life time(HALF-LIFE = how long it takes for the substance to reduce to half of its original dose as your body gradually eliminates the substance.), if to keep it simple keep in mind that for long esters it is around 2 weeks and for short esters it is around 1 week.
However we are all different and we do metabolise compounds at different rates so one may want to adjust PCT start time.

There is new info there which says start PCT after 4 standard half lives of the steroid you are using and if you are using two calculate the one with longer half life.

Add there Zinc and vitamin D.
sky wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:16 am
45cmbiceps wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:31 am To me that sounds like a good mix for 14 weeks where both products are used at 2ml/week each.

how to use pct for this cycle?
sky

Post by sky »

thank you for such a good answer, also I'm interested in your opinion about this:

PCT with Clomid (Clomid in this case) will start two weeks after your last injection of for example: Trenbolone with Testosterone cycle

Day 1 – Clomid 100mg; Day 2 - Clomid 100mg and next 20 days – Clomid 50mg

in many cases it is used in the following way??? no?
45cmbiceps

Post by 45cmbiceps »

Yes, that is standard PCT Protocol with Clomid. In some cases it may be used for 1-2 weeks longer.
sky wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:02 am thank you for such a good answer, also I'm interested in your opinion about this:

PCT with Clomid (Clomid in this case) will start two weeks after your last injection of for example: Trenbolone with Testosterone cycle

Day 1 – Clomid 100mg; Day 2 - Clomid 100mg and next 20 days – Clomid 50mg

in many cases it is used in the following way??? no?